Saturday, February 27, 2021

[theqoo] 2 DRAMAS THAT STARTED THE SPARK OF HOPE FOR JTBC'S DRAMAS AGAIN

Ever since The World of the Married, JTBC wasn't able to recover their viewer's rating
There weren't a lot of shows that surpassed 3% there were countless shows that were stuck between 1-2%
Nowadays, these are their saving grace for the Wed-Thur and Fri-Sat dramas

Sisyphus: The Myth
Wed, Thur 9:00 Jo Seungwoo, Park Shinhye




Beyond Evil
Fri, Sat 11:00 Shin Hakyun, Yeo Jingoo




Sisyphus is in the 6% range and Beyond Evil in the 4% range
Both of them are at their 4th episode this week
original post: here

1. But Sisyphus is so countrifiedㅋㅋㅋ

2. How am I supposed to watch Sisyphus' CG...

3. Please watch Beyond Evil... Yeo Jingoo is insane..

4. But Sisyphus is freaking so-so... it's a drama where I'm unable to read the flow of time

5. Beyond Evil is freaking fun, watch it

6. I'm watching both of them and Sisyphus' CG is funny but I'm watching it because of Jo Seungwoo and the content is refreshing. And Beyond Evil is just the personification of a monster (T/N: the Korean title is "monster")

7. I do feel like the direction of Sisyphus is a bit old but even so, I enjoyed watching it

8. I can understand why people find Sisyphus "old" but I find it funㅋㅋ

9. Please watch Beyond Evil, it's freaking good

10. Beyond Evil is freaking fun. That's the only thing I'm looking forward to now

11. I feel like people are just watching Sisyphus for Jo Seungwoo's acting. The plot itself isn't anything special...

12. It's fun, that's why the viewer's ratings are goodㅋㅋㅋ if it was boring, why would muggles watch it. And didn't they surpass 6%?... It you find it fun, then that's all mattersㅋㅋㅋ I watch both of them and like them for different reasons..ㅋ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com