Friday, March 5, 2021

[enter-talk] THE NEXT BTS CONCEPT

 Is it... This?


post response:
[+214][-6]
original post: here

1. [+114, -2]
But seriously that Jinjinjara outfit kind of reminded me of the Joker's outfit...? 

2. [+84, -1]
Wow I'm an Army myself but I really think that Army are amazing 

3. [+73, -1]
Wow f*ck I'm a huge fan of Joker and I love clowns, this is making my heart beat fastㅠㅠㅠㅠ  If this is true, than the concept will probably be something like they're smiling in front of the public, but behind the public, they're cryingㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+27, -1]
Ha I f*cking love clowns, but the hair and make up.... I feel like they'll create another Jinjinjara.. 

5. [+24, -0]
Ah I freaking love clown concepts, it will make BTS' quirky aura + sad aura + madness + obsession + smile + pity all come out together. Imagine if they dance while laughing, it will be so sexy... Please.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com