Friday, March 5, 2021

[teen stories] LET'S SHARE OUR MOTAE SOLO'S CRUSH/FIRST RELATIONSHIP ANECDOTES


post response:
[+81][-2]
original post: here

 1. [+134, -0]
Do you kids agree that you're enjoying going to school for your crush? 

2. [+60, -0]
No but I'm a f*cking motae solo and I fall in love at first sight. There's this guy that ended up in my class and I started liking him. It hasn't even been 4 days since we've met but I never spoke to him onceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But he has a girlfriend f*ck 

3. [+53, -0]
Motae solos... Be careful of aquariums.. (t/n: fish people/aquarium people are people who will 'collect' people crushing over you, they don't care about dating, all they want is having a lot of people chasing after them) 

4. [+48, -0]
He told me to give him my ID picture to put behind his phone and I was f*cking looking forward for it, but he just wanted to use it to make the kid he likes jealous.. ^^

5. [+39, -0]
I'm a motae solo and I'm a bit scared of love...What scares me the most is getting into a deep relationship 1:1, I'm scared to disappoint that person so don't think I can do this. I've only had crushes

6. [+32, -0]
Can you really put motae solo and relationship into one sentence? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com