Friday, March 5, 2021

[twenties stories] I'M 22 YEARS OLD, IS IT TOO LATE FOR ME TO START STUDYING AGAIN..?

I'm a commoner and I only graduated from high school. I've never studied since and I'm a nobe (t/n: it has different definitions in Korean, but it usually means someone who didn't pursue their studies in a specialized area)... Is it too late for me..?

post response:
[+103][-20]
original post: here

1. [+167, -2]
The only thing you can't do is being a kids model, fighting  ୧༼◕ ᴥ ◕༽୨

2. [+98, -2]
You're definitely not too late. If you think that 22 is too old to start studying and you give up, you will regret even more when you're 30, 40, 50. Fighting 

3. [+67, -4]
Just tell yourself it's as if you're taking the entrance exam a 4th time. If you take the entrance exam and get in, you'll be the same age as people who've tried it 4 times. You can do this. Please avoid people around you saying you can't do it. This will be way more helpful for your life. 

4. [+35, -0]
At 22, there are still limitless things you can do in this world 

5. [+29, -1]
Even if you were 30 you wouldn't be too late

6. [+18, -0]
Me too I'm 22 and I'm just starting to study for entrance examsㅠㅠ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com