Friday, March 5, 2021

[theqoo] THE PRICES OF GUCCI X KAI LAUNCHING TODAY

 





















The price is similar to Gucci usual prices

Some of Kai fans have shown the real life appearance of the goods


















Once you have visited the store, you need to grab an appointment if you want to buy something 

There are things that are already out of stock, both online and offline, so you have to make a reservation through an advisor.

Some items cannot be purchased online, so you have to make an order by phone or make a reservation in person.






original post: here

1. I'm not Kai's fan but even I want to get those.... But I'm 100 won short so I can't purchase anything ^^ (t/n: it's sarcasm)

2. I was planning to buy the tshirt with the bear under the Gucci logo, but I was just 10,000 won short so I wasn't able to get it;; What a shame 

3. I'm not a Kai fan nor and EXO fan but those are freaking pretty.... I feel like there are lots of people like me who would f*cking love these

4. Luxury brands sure are smart to use idols as models nowadays

5. The whole collection is so cute. The fans' proof pictures are also cute 

6. Wow what the? I'm so jealous of fans being able to flex ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. So cute, but the prices aren't cute  I would've bought them if I had a lot of money 

8. The wallet is so cute 

9. Wow the things the fans bought are so pretty... Wow I wish this kind of success for my bias in the future too. I will save money until that day arrives

10. The cutest character collaboration for a luxury brand I've seenㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com