Wednesday, March 3, 2021

[theqoo] ACTOR JISOO UPLOADED AN APOLOGY POST + COMMENTS ON HIS INSTAGRAM + DRAMA'S FUTURE



"I sincerely apologize to the people who suffered because of me.
There is no excuse for my past misconduct.
They were things that cannot be forgiven.

As I began my acting career, I received an undeserved amount of interest from the public with my past enshrouded, and I think that’s how I ended up here today.

However, there was always a part of me inside that felt guilty about the past, and my regret, which came too late for me to turn things back, always brought me a great deal of anxiety.
I always felt crushed by my dark past.

I want to express my deep atonement to the people who must have suffered for a long time while watching me go about my work as an actor, and I will reflect on and repent my past, which can never be washed away, for the rest of my life.

I am tormented and feel guilty about the fact that I have inflicted tremendous damage upon the network, producers, actors, and all of the staff who have been quietly working hard on the drama set [of “River Where the Moon Rises“].
I desperately hope that the drama does not see further damage because of me.

Upon my knees, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been hurt by me."
CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Don't come back ever again

2. Of course he needs to apologize, just retire. I don't want to see you again

3. Farewell, retire

4. No need to apologize, just retire quickly..

5. Do you think that it's the end because you apologize? ㅋㅋ retire

6. Even reading it again, it feels so insincere. What "retire"? Kick him out 

7. Ah I seriously hate him

8. Every time that I'll see him, I'll get reminded (of the scandal) so I don't think that he can come out anymore. It's not like his acting skills were on Lee Santa's level anyways

9. I really don't want to see him ever again

10. This person shouldn't be treated just like some "school violence assailant". Shouldn't he be investigated?


[theqoo] SITUATION OF JISOO'S INSTAGRAM COMMENTS ON HIS APOLOGY POST




90% of it are saying "oppa find strength, stay strong, anyone can make mistakes" and BS like that. Another 5% are asking why he's apologizing and what happened. And the remaining 5% are cursing at him (mostly Koreans)

original post: here

1. Just go to a country where the i-roaches are... Korea is XXXX

2. I don't really use the term "i-roach" but these i-roaches are seriously crazy, seriously. They are ill

3. Then just go overseas and promote there

4. Ew

5. As expected from i-roaches

6. I-roaches f*ckers, don't interfere

7. I-roaches are seriously not helping this at all

8. I-roaches, screw off

9. Are foreigners usually tolerant towards this kind of stuff???

10. I-roaches are seriously brainless


[theqoo] DRAMA <RIVER WHERE THE MOON RISES> STARRING ACTOR JISOO HAS COMPLETED THE FILMING OF 18 EP. OUT OF 20


[...] A petition demanding KBS to take Jisoo off the drama has reached over 5,000 signatures. He has already crossed the "uncrossable river".

First of all, it is virtually impossible to broadcast the episode next week. If it is broadcasted as is, there will be an immense backlash. The production crew even thought of removing Jisoo's screentime as much as possible, but it is not an easy task because of the importance of his role.

One official said, "Although the actor himself cannot say that he is going to drop out on his own, the responsibility is too big for the production team to make the decision so they don't know what to do. First of all, we're trying to organize things as quickly as possible without much interruption to the viewers."

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003097451

original post: here

1. Aigo...

2. 🤦‍♀️ A f*cking nuisance

3. Taking him off isn't feasible.. for real, what are they gonna do?

4. What "organize"? It's not like they can edit the male lead out. 

5. What sin did the drama commit?

6. This is a mess. Just announce your retirement, then the drama can be broadcasted just fine

7. I know that this can't be helped but how will people watch his face on public broadcast?

8. What in the world...

9. Ow... seriously, what are they gonna do because of him?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Put a mask on Jisoo's face and broadcast it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com