Wednesday, March 3, 2021

[enter-talk] YEONWOO RELEASED A POST ON IG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

(T/N: We don't know the context of the book)
"[subject] Hated me and also held so much grudge against me. I am now at the age when death doesn't scare me anymore, I will tell the people I love that I love them and to the people that I hate, I would just greet them with "The weather is cold right?".... As I lived I learned that you don't need anything else beside those 2 sentences. [...]"

Are Yeonwoo's bullying rumors true?... Some days ago, her medical records from 3 years ago also surfaced, I wonder if she quit the group due to bullying like Hyunjoo too?
"Momoland Yeonwoo, confession about state of mind? "You hated me and held so much grudge against me"

post response:
[+642][-8]
original post: here

1. [+325, -1]
They don't even follow each other, you can tell right away no? Me too I've heard a lot of things but I don't know Yeonwoo personally, so I'll just stay quiet

2. [+312, -3]
They went to the hospital and shouted and fought, but there's not one article mentioning that 

3. [+270, -1]
Me too I saw the medical record..I feel like this might be true, even Yeonwoo's timing for this picture is suspicious

4. [+244, -0]
This reminds me of that one comment... Didn't they mention this because they knew?
(under the post of Hyunjoo's brother)
"The next one to blow up will be Momoland Yeonwoo. 1. She suddenly stopped promoting due to health problems 2. She was the center of the team so why would she quit? 3. They officially said that the cause of her withdrawal was to pursue acting 4. Even after withdrawing, she stayed in the company 5. Her situation and Hyunjoo's situation is the exact the same"

5. [+224, -0]
But if we were to throw Momoland now, it's not like they have anything leftㅋㅋ  The moment Yeonwoo left, the team already failed. April has Lee Naeun, that's why they're making such a fuss. She knows Momoland already failed so she's not going to expose anything 

6. [+167, -1]
Are other Momoland members dumb? What do they think they'll become once they sent Yeonwoo out?..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were able to maintain their popularity thanks to Yeonwoo staying. Did they even release a song ever since Yeonwoo left? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com