Wednesday, March 3, 2021

[theqoo] IF YOU SEE THIS ON YOUR CRUSH'S BED, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND VS YOU WOULDN'T

 





original post :here

1. I would be able to understand if they cleaned this up right away but I will never be able to understand if he acts like he's the 'master'

2. I'm an otaku myself but I'll get goosebumps from it and probably break ties

3. ㅋㅋ .. Me too I have one of these but I would store it if people visited my placeㅜㅜㅠ

4. Ugh f*ck 

5. ㅋㅋ I'm a true otaku myself and the moment I see this I'll break ties. Even if I ruminate over it 100 times I still think it's oba

6. I'm an otaku and I can understand this being a personal taste, but I can't understand the dakimakuras with a nude character on it

7. I hate those, I don't think I will get along with people who own these

8. I can't 

9. Only if it's for the cat

10. It depends on what the dakimakura looks like. Whether they're wearing clothes or not

11. If they look erotic, I can't, if they're wearing clothes, I can honestly be okay with it... Me too I've fangirled on 2D characters and I used to want to get that 

12. I'm an otaku and I f*cking hate those dakimakuras without clothes 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com