Wednesday, March 3, 2021

[theqoo] HE'S NOT A BAD UNCLE, BUT A GOOD ONE

Shinee and the kids were watching their old videos
And they watched Good Evening

MH: This is really recent
Girl: Ah there's someone missing though?
Minho: Yeah one person is missing
Girl: Who? Why? Did he leave? 
Minho: Uh.. It was Jonghyun uncle, he was sick...
Girl: Ah~ So he wasn't a bad person
Minho: No he wasn't a bad uncle, he was a good uncle

T/N: The video


original post: here

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Jonghyun-ah I miss you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I seriously miss you... 

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ He really was such a good personㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ I really miss him 

5. Minho is good at giving answers, I miss Jonghyunie 

6. I listened to Jonghyun's End of A Day whenever I was having a bad time in high school and I would cry loudly while receiving so much comfort.. ㅠㅠ

7. Our grapefruit, he will always be a good person 

8. Jonghyun is seriously the best, cutest, coolest person I've met in my life. He will always be the best

9. Wow he must've got shocked my the question but he gave the right answerㅠㅠ

10. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I just clicked wondering what it would be about and ended up bawling my eyes outㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com