Friday, March 26, 2021

[theqoo] BAEKHYUN WHO JUST REVEALED THAT HE WILL BE ENLISTING IN APRIL

 

Enlistment can be postponed until the end of March, so he won't be able to attend music shows
he just said it in his live broadcast

original post: here

1. I'm not ready to send you off yetㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ Our fluffy rice cake, serve healthily and come back!!!!

2. HulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBaekhyun is going to the armyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Serve well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Baekhyun, I love you. I've liked you for 8 years and I'll work hard for the next 2-ish years and will be waiting for you. Thank you my brat you're the best

4. Serve wellㅠㅠ  You're the idol I've liked the most in my life.. 

5. He's serving quite late but I wish him a speedy return 

6. Crazy.... Baekhyun serve well ㅠㅠ 

7. Don't get hurt and you must stay healthy ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. How is our puppy already serving in the army... 

9. He's not saying that he'll enlist in April, he said that he will be promoting until the end of March but we don't know when he'll enlist yet 

10. Baekhyun is a 92'er? Why did I always think he was a 93'er? Please serve cautiously


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com