Friday, March 26, 2021

[theqoo] SEO SOOJIN'S ADDITIONAL EXPOSING (GRADUATION ALBUM PROOF) ++++ FANS' SECONDARY ASSAULT

What Seo Shin Ae said was true... Me too I went to the same elementary and middle school as Soojin, but I was also not close to Soojin and I was a sunbae. Regarding B, I wasn't aware of what happened to her but even I remember what happened with Seo Shin Aeㅋㅋㅋ And I've been so severely bullied during middle school that everyone in my year knew me... Seo Soojin even shamed someone like me who was her sunbae
... It's obvious that she'll just claim that she doesn't remember anything, whenever she sees others as clumsy/weak, she'll just shame them as she passes, so do you expect her to remember everyone of them??? And every kid who attended our middle school are aware that the kiss incident(?) wasn't caused by Seo Soojin, but it was done by Seo Soojin's group, so she's no differentㅋㅋㅋ 

Just a few days ago, Seo Soojin's fans were all claiming that everything was faked and beating the crap out from all the victims, I was so f*cking frustratedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't you dare nitpick at Seo Shin Ae's statement for being released ''late''. If I were Seo Shin Ae, I would've been so tormented that I would've also ruminated over posting something or not... And you were the ones who wanted the victim to come out and prove that this happened, so do you think you're making any sense now?~

And just in case... Seo Soojin bullied me, but it wasn't too severe, every time I passed by, she would yell with her friends freaking loudly "HELLO~~~~~!!!!!!!" and burst out laughing. Back then, if you volunteered to serve dishes at the cafeteria, you could receive points in return and when I went to serve meals, she said that what I served was "disgusting" and she refused receiving her meal... 



People are wondering why I said it wouldn't be too severe... I've been severely bullied in the past, kids would smash my locker, and dump trashes in it every day and even spat gum at my head. 

So compared to that, what she did was nothing. Sorry for the confusion. 

My battery keeps draining out so I'll mute this. I'll show my proof once I go home so please don't worry about this... 

This is my proof~ In case you don't know, here's my dongsaeng's proof tooㅋㅋㅋ I wanted to show the proof of my school uniform but my mom already threw them away... I took this picture 15min ago 

(replying to Soojin's fans saying that if they were in the same school as the victims, they would avoid the victims too)
"Hul what T_Tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Avoid me...? I don't care if you try to avoid me as long as you don't make me drink toilet water, steal my money, or push me in the stair caseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I've already been kicked at school and my locker has been smashed, I've been through so much so you can avoid me all you wantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "

original post: here

1. Birds of a feather

2. Like singer, like fans

3. I'll boycott Idle and Cube 

4.  I really hope that Idle continues as Soyeon, Miyeon, Minnie and Shuhua. I don't want to see Seo Soojin and that girl who supports one China again 

5. Seriously like singer like fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ewwww

6. A report from Sport Kyunghyang: As a result of (G)I-dle's member Soojin's school violence, it was revealed that there weren't only one or 2 victims of school violence. There were also various people who confessed to the victims of school violence. Among them, there was someone who was part of Soojin's group, and who was a friend of Soojin, who apologized to the victim directly. These are contents that have not yet been released to the media. “When celebrity school violence is disclosed, secondary abuse by fans occurs frequently, which may lead to threats or defamation of the exposer.”

We really need to grab all those fans. 

7. Please don't call them fans and call them Soojin's akgaes instead. I've been an OT5 supporter and now I've completely quit the fandom, but I'm still just as mad. There are still so many OT5 supporters But because of those akgaes and those OT6 supporters, they're driving the OT5 supporters out of the fandom.. 

8. The more exposing posts we have leads to more exposing posts, what's happening? 

9. The fans need to wake up, how can their brains be this empty? 

10. I bet Cube is just crossing their arms laughing when seeing all these fans assaulting the victims now 

11. The fans are seriously madㅋㅋ  They're throwing their own humanity and are ready to assault other people for Soojin 

12. Ah this reminds me of my cafeteria experience back then, I can still remember those bullies gathering up and laughing among them, and making comments about how the food is disgusting and being so proud of it. Seriously every school is the same. These fans suit their singer

13. The fans are turning this into a bigger incident. Please stop committing secondary assault 

14. Cube is the most disgusting letting those fans use their energy acting like gangsters

15. Soojin and the fans are giving me goosebumps

16. Either Seo Soojin needs to leave, or the group needs to disband. Of course, we need to get rid of all school-violence-dols 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com