Thursday, March 11, 2021

[theqoo] THE BOYZ WHO RELEASED A VIDEO WITH A TROUBLED YOUTH VIBE JUST NOW




The Boyz A to BOYZ



By the way, A to BOYZ is a series of videos with each member's personal vibe. The concepts and genres are all different (we also don't know the release dates). Even so, each one of them is sitting on a square box consistently, showing that they're one team.

original post: here

1. So we'll get a Juyeon version too??

2. The more I look at it, the more it also gave me the Japanese and Taiwanese vibe too. It looks like a movie and looks nice

3. It looks like a short film. I like this kind of aura 

4. Oh, it's seriously giving me HYYH vibes

5. The editing is awesome....

6. The aura reminded me to HYYHㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Looks like HYYH oh

8. Ah so the song is also sung by the member in the video. It's sweet

9. Reminds me of Bangtan's HYYH

10. The video is nice and it suits the members. I think that they'll do well

11. Younghoon, I love you

12. Younghoonie's A to BOYZ in the HOT talks?!!!! Everyone, please give a lot of interest to The Boyz~~ They are seriously a fun and nice group!

13. Isn't he the one into acting??? He's actually good????

14. Wow it's pretty good. The video is seriously well madeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. I seriously like No Sang Yoon director's videos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com