Thursday, March 11, 2021

[theqoo] TVN'S NEW VARIETY WITH QUIETLY RISING VIEWERS RATING

Unexpected Business

They are currently on their 3rd episode

Viewers rating: 5.648/6.503

original post: here

1. This show is calm and fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. This combo match wellㅋㅋㅋ

3. This is so fun and healing

4. I don't really like variety shows with commoners but this one is fun

5. My mom became a fan of Jo Insungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. This is a must watch

7. They are so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

8. So this was directed by Yoo Hojin PD (T/N: he used to be a PD for 1N2D), that's why it's so fun ㅋㅋ it's healing

9. I like calm and simple variety shows a lot more nowadays 

10. So this was made by Yoo Hojin and Cha Taehyun? It reminds me of You Quiz on the Blockㅋㅋ I need to watch this

11. This is fun. It's my first time learning that Jo Insung was affectionate and friendly. Cha Taehyun and Yoo Hojin's duo is always fun

12. I watched the episode with Park Boyoung and it was simple and fun

13. This is Jo Insung's fandom entry program. It's so fun ㅋㅋ

14. This is my style... it's simple 

15. I watched it yesterday by change and I found it fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com