Thursday, March 11, 2021

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] (G)I-DLE SOOJIN, MEETS THE VICTIM DIRECTLY, DENIES SCHOOL VIOLENCE

It is known that Soojin, a member of (G)I-dle, directly denied allegations of school violence.

On the 11th, Soojin, a member of (G)I-dle, who has been in a controversy for school violence, met A and their family. They had around an hour long conversation.

According to the victim's side, Soojin met with the victim in person, but Soojin consistently claimed "I can't remember," when the victim inquired for the school violence.
A explained all the situations in detailed and asked Soojin "If this would be the case [that you don't remember\, why did you ask me to meet me?" Soojin replied, "I have never committed (school violence)."

The victim's unnie B said, “My dongsaeng who is the victim took great courage and met the perpetrator in person, but there was no harvest.”

She adds, “There were so many people who have testified having been victim of school violence from Soojin,” and “I will think of another method with other victims as well as the victims whom I have contacted so far.”


original post: here

1. Is she crazy... 

2. Crazy b*tch I seriously want to curse. Is her skin covered with iron?? How can she be this shameless? 

3. I used to be her fan, I seriously got so turned off by herㅋㅋ She didn't apologize once, but she's only increasing the trauma for the victims. Then what about Shin Seon Ae? Please give us feedback for this too ㅋㅋ

4. Seriously idols are only able to survive with their image, right now, her image has been stained with school violence accusations and everything she does just makes her look even more suspicious... But isn't she already over as an idol now? Please stop blocking the dreams of Soyeon, Minnie, Miyeon, Woogi and Shuhua and just withdraw

5. No but if all she's going to do until the end is to claim "She doesn't remember anything", then what's the meaning of even meeting with the victim? 
Did she think that she might remember if she saw the exposer's face? 
Or was her only intention to find out who the exposer was??
Does it even make sense that a perpetrator is claiming "I don't remember" as a defense? 

6. Me too I got bullied when I was in middle school, those crazy b*tches pulled my skirt in front of the other guys and broke my glasses, but now that I've became an adult, they came to my facebook and commented on my picturesㅋㅋㅋ I've received an award recently and they were writing things like "Congrats, I've liked you since middle school"...ㅋㅋㅋ It made me wonder how much of crazy b*tches they were. Seriously they don't remember anything, it gives me goosebumps 

7. Claiming you don't remember is straight up the mentality of a perpetrator. This is seriously so unfair. I want to scream

8. I don't want to see her anymore. I like the other kids but I won't even bring myself to listen to their songs in the future. 

9. If I were the victim, I would've literally slapped her on the head if I met her 

10. ? Just retire

11. Wow~ She's really too much. I bet the victim is even more hurt now 

12. This makes me so worried for the victim 

13. If she's gonna act like that, why meet in the first place? 

14. No but saying "Ah I don't know, I can't remember~!!!!!" what kind of bullsh*t is this? Just why in the hell would you meet someone then? What's the point of meeting someone if you're just gonna block your ears and your eyes? 

15. Wow she didn't apologize once?? She's seriously so cheap 

16. Just kick her out. The team will be just fine without her 

17. She's determine to just bury everything in the past

18. How did her parents raise a kid like this... Is she the same type of person as her parents? How is she going to progress in society with this kind of attitude? I really hope she leaves Korea in the future 

19. The proof people don't changeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. I'm f*cking curious to see what she's thinking in her head



[enter-talk] SOOJIN MET WITH THE VICTIM AND DENIED SCHOOL VIOLENCE

post response:
[+1,726][-22]
original post: here

1. [+977, -9]
No but what's even funnier is that if she doesn't remember, then doesn't it mean she's basically admitting there is a chance that she did commit school violence? How can she claim that she doesn't remember and claim that she never did school violence at the same time??

2. [+770, -11]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Withdraw already, why are you still holding on? 

3. [+591, -76]
There are really idiots who are still fangirling over that pig face? The fans are just showing the same level as her. "I don't know~ I'm just like a carp who forgets everything in 3 seconds~"

4. [+389, -2]
So how was she able to tell who she was just by looking at the victim's IG if she doesn't remember?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+282, -2]
Hong Hyunhee has never done something like that. She told the victim to meet her face to face right away. Meanwhile Soojin has been hiding for over 3 weeks behind her company just to say she doesn't remember? This isn't the action of someone who feels things are so unfair for them though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  She's always had so many akgaes and they're showing that their bars are at the ground level

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com