Thursday, March 11, 2021

[theqoo] JO BYUNG GYU'S 4TH VICTIM IG UPDATE

 

Screenshot (the victim is writing to W after the last message saying he'd contact the police of NZ): 
- Hello, 
I want to proceed with a public verification as soon as possible.
1. If you offer me a method, I'll review it and prepare what I need
2. If you're uncomfortable for this, you can choose one after a preliminary review by the Oakland law firm. 
In this circumstance, you will have to attend as "wq". 
You clearly promised me that if we were to hold an honest conversation, that you wouldn't do something like that. 
I am convinced that 2 people are ruining this Wq account. 
I will be waiting for your reply. 

caption under picture: 
I have tried to keep all your requirements and a minimum of courtesy. However, today you have crossed the line. W's evil threats have became reality and I've reached the limit of my patience. I will be taking legal actions from now on. 

I will be giving the twitter ID alzop09 12 hours. 

----

That person shielding Jo Byung Gyu has revealed the personal information of the victim as well as his girlfriend's information online publicly 

Jo Byung Gyu's fans have also started doxxing the comments swearing at Jo Byung Gyu today creating a huge mess

original post: here

1. W is such a betrayer 

2. Who the hell is W? 

3. The fans really can't read the room at all... They're just making this worse

4. Like actor, like fan, the fans who quit the fandom really were the intelligent ones

5. Anyways, we all knew that Jo princess was going down, but this one just puts the nail in the coffin 

6. Let aside the assailant, his fans who have been going around intimidating people like that should get sued. It's been a long time I haven't seen such a crazy fandom 

7. Please find strength victim Jo princess needs to withdraw from the celebrity world, he f*cking disgusts me f*ck 

8. He's already labelled as a school violence perpetrator on SNS and on Youtube, but why would people go so far to make fake news and even kill someone just for a celebrity...?

9. Don't you guys also find it way too bizarre? If that W f*cker really used to be a schoolmate and a commoner friend of Jo Byung Gyu, then why would he have to threaten the victim about exposing their personal information and those of his girlfriend and family? (t/n: W claimed to be a schoolmate of JBG in NZ)

10. That's the way they're going around divulging the victim's personal information
OP: his name is XXXXX
I think that it's indeed his real name. He deleted his story and edited it and uploaded it again 
OP: His name is XXX but I can't search it up in the archive...? 
What's the point of deleting your name now? It's not for nothing that we've been monitoring you





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com