Tuesday, March 30, 2021

[theqoo] BTS JUST RELEASED A TWEET FOR #STOPASIANHATE



original post: here
1. This isn't an easy thing to do, thank you for raising your voices

2. Bangtan are so cool ㅠㅠ

3. A well-written post 

4. I'm thankful for all singers who are using their influence to post this... I bet the Asians oversees are even more thankful, anyways, thank you.. 

5. I'm so grateful towards singers with global influence to be able to speak up on this.. 

6. God-Tan King-Nyeondan. I will be your fan from today onwards, what should I start with?

7. They're the best seriously 

8. A global artist like BTS with such a huge fandom will be able to bring such a big influence on this. BTS are totally doing a good job here, they're cool!

9. Thank you for the post ㅠㅠ you're cool 

10. As an Asian, I'm grateful for Asians with great influence like them raising their voices

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com