Tuesday, March 30, 2021

[theqoo] EXO BAEKHYUN, "BAMBI" PRE-ORDER REACHES NEW RECORD SELLING 830K COPIES

 

Baekhyun's third mini album'Bambi', released on March 30th, recorded its own highest number with a total of 833,392 copies (as of March 29th) in pre-order only.


original post: here

1. Baekhyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. My puppy Baekhyunㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I want to watch the MV faster ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  My brat is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

4. 830K pre-orders.... Baekhyun is freaking amazing👍👍 As another group's fan I'm always enjoying his songs

5. Crazy he sold so much 

6. No fansigns, no promotions, no preliminary events, no advertisement, seriously amazing 

7. Crazy I bought 8 copies, I need to buy more... 

8. Wow I'm another group's fans but I bought an album too He's a good singer 

9. Wow I need to buy more, let's try to hit 1M pre-orders

10. Crazy hul 

[theqoo] BAEKHYUN IS THE SOLO WITH THE HIGHEST FIRST WEEK SALES 
It's at 748.1K right now

Baekhyun was already the existing #1 before

His digital sales will start selling at 6PM tonight 

original post: here

1. SM please continue to choose him and don't stop 

2. Baekhyun congratsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait to listen to it digitally at 6❤❤❤

3. Baekhyun is doing better than Baekhyun 

4. Wow freaking amazing 

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ Amazing, he's so passionate about his profession that I can trust him 

6. As expected, I choose Baekhyun over Baekhyun 

7. Last year, he already sold 700K  ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

8. Wow what theㅋㅋㅋㅋ  SM should serve in the army isntead of Baekhyun

9. As expected, he's different 

10. Wow amazing... It's not easy to reach that number even as a group, but he's doing this alone... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com