Thursday, March 4, 2021

[theqoo] (G)I-DLE SOOJIN'S REP "HALT ALL PROMOTIONS, FOR THE TIME BEING, PROMOTE AS 5" + SEO SHINAE UPDATES INSTAGRAM



Hello. This is Cube Entertainment. We are sharing our position regarding (G)I-DLE member Soojin’s school days.

First, we apologize for not having been able to share a statement more promptly. We have done our best to verify the facts, and that is why it has taken a long time to share our position. We ask for your understanding.

We have asked the artist’s school, teachers, many classmates, and other acquaintances about the situation at the time. Based on what we have confirmed so far, as we shared before, it is true that they fought over the phone, but we could not confirm the violence that is being alleged by the creators of the posts.

To clearly verify the truth, we offered hosting a face-to-face meeting between those directly involved, not the creator of the post or another deputy. However, all parties have shared their reluctance about this, so the meeting between those directly involved did not take place. However, if those who were directly involved are open for a face-to-face meeting, we will arrange one any time.

Currently, Soojin has halted all of her activities, and (G)I-DLE will continue their promotions as five members for now.

We once again extend our apologies to those who felt discomfort due to the matter involving our artist. However, we will take strong legal action against attacking comments with malicious intentions and matters that are proven to be false.

We will do our best to bring out the clear truth regarding this matter so that no one involved in the matter is unjustly harmed.
CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. They always do this if they are not withdrawing

2. I can trust in skipping on CUBE singers and (G)I-dle

3. Yeach screw off. Soojin-ah, you're f*cking shameless. Only the victims are pitiful, f*ck

4. Pulling off an Irene

5. Withdraw

6. "For the time being"? They can't be in their right mind

7. I'm telling you to just withdraw...

8. So she's gonna come crawling back once it gets quiet?

9. ? Not withdrawing?

10. Look at them writing this statement insinuating that there was just one victim. So even this is not proof that there was actually school violence?? Do they think that netizens are fools? F*ckers


[theqoo] SEO SHINAE'S NEW INSTAGRAM POST
"Your brilliant spring was a cold winter for me and a bitter long night.
At the end of your summer, which seemed to last forever, I wondered why it was still winter for me. So I tried to melt the snow in my heart and forget the presence so deep in my heart.
My winter was not made alone, but I always needed a quiet fight of my own to overcome it. I met my people and started doing things that I had postponed. Sometimes the pale wind blows and cracks, but I am grateful for just this much.
It is not easy to remember the past seasons, but the scenes of the seasons we spent are not forgotten. The temperature of the day, the smell of the day, the actions of the day... I tried burying the memories that were never healed, and I thought about quietly cheering for your season. People's minds are truly selfish, and every time they do so, the hard-melted snow freezes and becomes an icy road.

So I blamed my season that became wrecked. I should've tried to get through it a little harder. I should've acted like nothing happened.. The more I do that, the more I feel jealous of your seasons because people's minds are so cunning.
Although this harsh winter is not beautiful, my plum blossoms gave off a clear scent in the cold winter atmosphere. I felt too pitiful to fall down like this. I felt sorry for the people who shone a sunlight in my season.
I have no reason to stay in the winter anymore. Let's break the ice. If we can't melt it, let's break it down.
Only then we could lightly feel the sun hidden at the end, after a really long winter night. Looking around, even though the sharp wind still blows, the muddy ground begins to harden little by little due to the melted snow. Soon a young spring sprout will sprout.

For you who are still having a painful winter somewhere, I hope you will know that I, too, am shining a little sunshine for you. Because you are living a truly brilliant life inside your heart."

original post: here

1. Shinae, fighting

2. Did she write this herself or did she find this somewhere??? This post is well-writtenㄷ

3. Shinae is seriously a strong and cool person..ㅠㅠ Shinae, do even better

4. Being able to be friends with someone like this is a huge opportunity. I hope you are a little ashamed of yourself 

5. This breaks my heart, I hope that Shinae is happy

6. The last sentence gave me so much comfortㅠㅠ

7. Wow the post is pretty well written, daebak

8. The post is really mature

9. The last sentence made me burst into tearsㅜㅜ

10. Well-written and she's cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com