Thursday, March 4, 2021

[theqoo] EX-MOMOLAND MEMBER YEONWOO SUBLIMINAL POSTS AFTER AOA'S CONTROVERSY AND THE CONTROVERSY RIGHT NOW

 


"Is everyone asleep? These days, my heart has been most turbulent that I have come here at this late hour. It's quite a serious story but...as always, there's no actual content. Whenever I go on Instagram Live, there are always uncomfortable messages that come up in the chatbox. There are some people who would get angry if I ignore them.

Everyone. How many brave souls would there be in the world, those who would cleanly let go of what they had invested in all their youth? I don't have that kind of courage. And I didn't have the will either. In the past and in the present. I only suppressed myself and endured everything, but none of it worked.

I did not betray you guys out of a greed to start a new career. Do you know how painful it is to be misunderstood and to be criticized by people you love? Now, please stop. I can't explain every little detail, you know that. Why do you think that I refrain myself from mentioning those people and holding onto the things that I can't say and the actions that I cannot take?

And no matter what kind of changes have occurred and how much I've suffered...I do not want to hold on to them. I don't want to cry anymore either. I just want to picture a happy future with the people I love. I've suffered enough.

This new career that I am starting. I don't have any other choice. This way, at least I can continue my dreams and see you all. How can I give up everything, seriously.

Everyone... I know that here, most of you are those who love me... but there is no other place to tell. If I do this in some other public space, that would be inconsiderate. I am sorry.

I love you all even if some of you might hate me. Just... I think even these words of mine would be burdensome. But, I really am trying hard to do well. If you can recognize that at least, I'd be very very grateful. Sorry about this at such a late hour. Good night." Cr. Allkpop


[subject] Hated me and also held so much grudge against me. I am now at the age when death doesn't scare me anymore, I will tell the people I love that I love them and to the people that I hate, I would just greet them with "The weather is cold right?".... As I lived I learned that you don't need anything else beside those 2 sentences. [...]

original post: here

1. Did she really want to continue being an idol though.. 

2. Please stop with the fake news

3. Every time we have a bullying controversy, nobody usually wants to believe and call it fake news I feel bad for her 

4. At this point, isn't this an SOS?

5. It does seems like there's something going on with Yeonwoo.. I just hope she's not having it too hard 

6. Seriously all of the members who left Momoland left in such a weird way.... Sigh 

7. It's obvious she has something to say 

8. I think she's trying to hold back 

9. I don't want to put words in her mouth, but she's been consistently acting weird like this... She even said herself that she wanted to keep being an idol... I really hope the truth will get revealed 

10. The moment Yeonwoo withdrew, you could tell she had a lot of pent up feelings... I feel like the company was indeed problematic but I'm really hoping it has nothing to do with bullyingㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm worried seeing the way Yeonwoo is reacting to the AOA and Hyunjoo controversies

11. Yeonwoo has mentioned several times on IG live that she has no issues with her company, so please don't make rumors of discord with the company!

12. I feel like things are bound to be exposed soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ

13. Her post was indeed quite random... Does anyone know about the book?  8ㅅ8

14. I really feel like it's an SOS and I'm getting worried.. 

15. There were so many noises surrounding Daisy's withdrawal too...

16. I feel like she's trying to say something... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com