Thursday, March 4, 2021

[theqoo] WONHO'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE

 






Seems like he's working out hard...!

original post: here

1. I wonder what Wonho's fans think of this? Do they really like bodies like that ?

2. No but why do people make their bodies look this exaggerated?  Is he addicted to working out?

3. That pose.... Who even took the picture.... And how did he go through his gallery and picked that picture is.... 

4. As a girl, I love pictures like these, it's a case by case thing.. 

5. Hul, taking a picture from this angle is just weird 

6. I've seen so many foreigners take pictures like that that I don't get that swayed looking at his picture

7. He's the gay one pick nowadays though? 

8. Why am I seeing so many comments saying he looks gay..?

9. Wonho isn't gay but he's the type gay people like

10. Gay people were staying still, why is everyone dragging their hair here?

11. Wow he's so hot

12. I don't find this cool, the first picture is especially bizarre

13. Isn't he embarrassed by that picture?

14. He's taking a picture of his butt like that by purposefully raising his pants, and how did he take that picture? Did someone take it from him? There are so many things I'm curious about 

15. Why is he acting so dirty..? Why is he showing us his butt?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com