Thursday, March 4, 2021

[theqoo] [BREAKING] "SHE WAS AT THE NOREBANG, AND SHE BEAT UP PEOPLE"... PARK HYESOO SCHOOL VIOLENCE ALLEGATONS, ASSAILANT CONFESSES *UPDATED, DEAR M*

 

T/N: We will paraphrase, SV = school violence

(Article by Sports World)
- PHS and the victims sides are still in sharp confrontation, but in the middle of this is witness P who is here to explain the situation they have witnessed
- On the 3rd (t/n: Dispatch report), it was reported that there were contradictions in the claims of the victims A and B on Dispatch report who allegedly got bullied by PHS through interviews with different witnesses. 
- In this paper, B will be mentioned as K.
- P is the person referred to as D in Dispatch's report, a male student who was another perpetrator of SV  (T/N: he was the male student who assaulted other students on the playground with PHS)

- P said in an interview with Sports World "I have sincerely apologized to K and we're in good terms now. I was indeed one of the person who assaulted K back then."
- However P added "PHS was present during the first assault that happened in the norebang"

- P continues "The first assault happened in a neighborhood's norebang. PHS told me "[K] swore behind your back"" and P started the assault and even hit K. 
- P admits "I was too hot-tempered back then, I also joined in slapping K's cheeks"

- P talks about the 2nd assault saying "I wasn't there in the 2nd assault. But I was there during the 3rd assault with PHS at the playground. We beat up K so much and I also acknowledge that I was one of the people who hit K the most"

- P admits "I was one of the party who was present at that time. People who are claiming that "PHS didn't assault anyone" either weren't there at that time or they're not in fact witnesses but bystanders. This is flat out a lie in my opinion (that she didn't assault)" 

- E was another person who claimed that PHS was a SV assailant. They were referred as C on Dispatch report
- E also used to be a SV assailant with PHS. They confessed "To be honest, if [PHS] is saying she's not worried one bit, she's lying." "I felt so sorry to the point of tears when I saw the interview about school violence that K gave. PHS is still hiding behind the company and isn't giving out her own position. She never apologized and is still lying."

- E continues "I was present during the 1st and 2rd assault. The reason why I assaulted was because PHS told me "K talksh*tted behind you". "I was dumbfounded when I read the report claiming PHS wasn't at the norebang" 
- E continues "I can definitely not concur with the claims that she wasn't at the norebang". "I'm the same age as PHS but I didn't attend her school."

- Regarding the 3rd assault, E says "At that time, there were many people. Other boys and PHS all participated in the assault. I still remember K covered in blood. One-third of K's body was bleeding. Their face was very messed up" "I am angry and concerned. PHS has an agency, but K is just an individual right? PHS was clearly in the wrong, and there are a lot of people who remember, but for her to say "I don't know" is just making things complicated". 

- E continues "After this incident, I let the time passed and I contacted you [journalist]. I can acknowledge how big of a mistake that was, I had a huge lack of judgment when I was slapping [K's] cheeks." "Now that I became an adult, I went to drink with K, and we talked a lot. K is hurting a lot. I was so sorry that I apologized to K while crying and K accepted my apology." 

- Regarding the other schoolmates who mentioned in Dispatch's report about having fond memories of PHS during school days, E says "She had an image of a good student who was good at studying." "However, just because someone praises you doesn't mean that you can cover the facts of your assault"


original post: here

1. Wow she's indeed a psychopath. Even the other assailants are reflecting right now, and they even apologized but meanwhile, she's hiding behind her parents and company and even creating fake news through the media.. Such a scary person. She will receive retribution...

2. Imagine how much money did Dispatch receive to release their article 

3. Deposit complete... As long as money is involved, you can turn a good article into something bad or a bad article into something good 

4. It's not the first or second time that Dispatch was caught lying

5. Rather than a human trash, isn't she a total psychopath? She hit people to that point, but she's here pretending to act innocent. She disgusts me to death 

6. Dispatch isn't a media outlet, they're literally an entertainment newsletter at this rate

7. What an evil person. We don't need your reflection, just retire

8. Oh even the assailants at that time are coming out, everyone has opened their mouth aside from PHS

9. http://naver.me/IgTTSSTI let's bring this article to the main page (T/N: it's currently the #2 article on Naver entertainment)

10. "Other boys and PHS all participated in the assault. I still remember K covered in blood. One-third of K's body was bleeding." What???????????

11. So where are all the fools asking us why we didn't believe Dispatch last time? 

12. Wow imagine how bad is it that even the assailants are giving interviews and apologizing, what is PHS doing?

13. The assailants themselves who were present during the assault are giving their proofs

14. No but even the assailants themselves are speaking up nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] PARK HYESOO LEAD ROLE "DEAR M" POSTPONED INDEFINITELY 


Dear M's side currently cannot decide on whether to resume broadcasting. According to KBS, the drama that was planned to air on the 26th last month was already postponed due to the controversy of PHS. In order to improve the "final result" of the program, the broadcast station has decided to postpone the program.

A petition to KBS Center of Viewers Rights has amassed over 2800 signatures on that day to request for the postponement of Dear M. 

According to PHS's agency Santa Claus, they have emphasized that the rumors were 'unfounded' and are taking strong legal actions. 


original post: here

1. So they've already shot the entire thing? 

2. Jaehyunie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Ugh f*ck I f*cking hate her, look at that nuisance

4. Jaehyun ruined his body to shoot this... 

5. What a nuisance seriouslyㅡㅡ  But I must protect my bias until the end 

6. Freaking nuisance... I don't want to see her acting again 

7. Wow f*ck she ruined it 

8. Jinhyuk-ah... 

9. We definitely can't allow this to air since the content is supposed to be anti-bullying 

10. I'll be okay with it if they shoot it again.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com