Thursday, May 27, 2021

[teen stories] IS JANG KIYONG DATING SON YEONJAE?

Rather than Hyeri, he seems to be doing lovestagram with Son Yeonjae? 

"Busan is quite sweet?
Busan is quite something
Yonnomuson(?)"
t/n: they both posted on April 25th

post response:
[+513][-15]
original post: here

1. [+355, -2]
Wow I'm more impressed by people finding this out. I feel like it would be rather rare to follow those 2 people at the same time?

2. [+271, -0]
His ideal type
When asked about the condition of being love as a 'younger man', he answered: "Someone who greets well, laughs easily, someone who initiates and asks how I'm doing. Since I'm a hoobae, if I'm approaching them first, hyungs and nunas please view me prettily." As expected, his ideal is an older woman. He added "I'm acting with Jo Eunji nuna right now, so I like older women. I like people who look like a baby bird. For example someone with Son Yeonjae's aura."

3. [+265, -5]
I would say that it's a stretch if both were in Busan at the same time, but that beach looks the same and even the angles look similar... 

4. [+135, -0]
But do they not care? They're literally releasing this on the same dateㅋㅋ

5. [+132, -1]
But I would've never been able to tell...I just learned it today

6. [+115, -1]
Yonnomu'Son'

7. [+108, -2]
Busan is quite (Jaebeob) something YonnomuSon". That's Son Yeon Jae alright
> What the hell does Yonnomuson even mean? Was he trying so bad to make us guess Son Yeon Jae??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious
> Are you Conan?
> This comment is the holy land


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com