Thursday, May 27, 2021

[theqoo] BILLBOARD'S NUMBER 1 ON THE HOT100 NEXT WEEK AMIDST THE FIERCE COMPETITION.....


The results from the early predictions
BTS vs Olivia Rodrigo
They are calling this a battleground

original post: here

1. Bangtan, let's goooooo

2. Tomorrow night 8 PM 💜💜 GMA performance 💜💜

3. Haters, please work harder. The more the haters clap, the better they do ^^ Let's go for #1

4. Olivia Rodrigo's album this time is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It reminds me of Avril Lavigne's. I hope Rodrigo wins #1

5. I hope that Bangtan gets #1. On the other side, Bangtan has become singers that other singers need to avoid!! Bangtan are strong ㅎㅎ

6. Please Olivia ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ her song was f*cking good

7. Bangtan, let's go for #1💛💜💛💜

8. Wow, I don't care if Bangtan is 1st or 2nd. They are doing so well so fighting! Bangtan, Armys, I support you!

9. I wasn't really expecting anything this time since the other singers are so strong but seeing the trolls here, I just want Bangtan to get #1

10. Bangtan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. It won't change the fact that Bangtan and Butter are still jjang if they get #1 or #2 spots but even so, my wish is #1!!

12. I don't even want to know what you want to say but I'm really curious as to why you haters have such inferiority complex

13. Looking at the trolls here, I really wish Bangtan gets #1

14. Bangtan Butter Hot100 #1, let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I'm not hating on Olivia but not long ago, there were some posts about Olivia and so many people didn't know who she was. In the English-speaking countries, she's known as a rookie who started rising suddenly. I just find it hilarious that people are using her to bash Bangtan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both Olivia and Bangtan are doing well and I'm not even fazed by people using Olivia to bash Bangtan anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. Bangtan, fighting

17. Bangtan, Olivia, fighting to all of you

18. Seriously, they are calling this a battleground where a Korean group is a contestant for #1. The least you can do is to cheer for them;;;

19. Wow.. their sales are really high

20. Bangtan, fighting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com