Thursday, May 27, 2021

[theqoo] HAN SOHEE - SONG KANG'S NEW TWO SHOTS RELEASED






(T/N: this is from their upcoming drama 'Nevertheless')

original post: here

1. Chemistry pulverizer

2. Don't match

3. I think that they match?

4. They look worse than I thought together

5. They look like siblings

6. Both of their acting is... meh. So no need to worry about their chemistry ㅋ

7. I realized this not long ago, but if you put a freaking handsome and freaking pretty girl together, their chemistry is strangely lacking

8. Wow this drama looks so fun though? I feel like it would be fun

9. They are both freaking handsome and pretty on their own but why do they not match in these pictures?...

10. They unexpectedly don't match

11. Han Sohee suddenly looks aged ;;;

12. I can only think about the Coupang ad when I see Han Soheeㅋㅋㅋ

13. They look fine?

14. Just looking at these pictures, it's a bit ambuguousㅠ I'm not sure..

15. Are they playing siblings?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com