Thursday, May 27, 2021

[theqoo] STAYC MEMBER'S COMMENT THAT IS GETTING A TON OF HATE FROM MALE COMMUNITIES RIGHT NOW

"I'm a soldier and I've been listening to ASAP over 3 times a day, I love you~~~ Please come perform in the army ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

STAYC's Yoon and J read the comment about someone asking them to perform in the army and that's how Yoon answered when she saw the comment

"The idol said: Looks like we are liked in the army. My dad is also a solider~~ (making hearts) thank you~~ If not for these times, we would've been able to go... that's how concerts are (nowadays). We want to perform but we can't"

And then, there were numerous fans flooding in the comments on Vlive saying things like "why are you asking a minor to go perform in the army?"

So Yoon said while swinging her finger "Ah everyone, I'm not talking about army performance but just "performance" (in general), don't worry"


So because of this, she's getting hate on male community sites
The comments were too severe so I can't post them here..

"Your stomach was too full and it exploded! STAYC!

Their group is a female-community's pick and the fans were talking about performing in the army in the chat. I expected the member to respond that way.
I can understand that she said that because she's a young rookie and couldn't be careful.

But the public and men don't have to be understanding towards her.
It's not like she was my dongsaeng, my niece nor my daughter
So why should I be understanding?

I hope that all men knew about this comment of hers.

Knowing that, it's your freedom to continue liking her but I hope that you all know that she thinks like that.

I don't like this group but ASAP used to be in my playlist but I deleted it right away"

"+297: Seriously, does she think that we're asking her to go on stage to show her s*x appeal?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our 2 picks already cameㅋㅋㅋ

+ 244: What's the correlation between minors and army performance?? Empty brain b*tches

+ 197: F*ck, does she think that some soldier will take her captive and make her perform there? So f*cked up

+ 191: Their songs are also for f*ckers. F*ck, go perform to some women's university

- I saw Rania and Yoo Seong Eun at the soldier marathon conference at the ROK/US and I still vividly remember them. I think that there were some male singers too but I don't remember them.

- I was enjoying listening to ASAP but... looks like I'll have to skip on them from now on"

By the way, almost all the members are still minors
The father of the member called Yoon is a soldier..

original post: here

1. Male communities, get rekt

2. ㅋㅋ they don't even care about what she said before and after that and they are just trying to frame herㅋㅋ pathetic..

3. These f*ckers won't even spend money on them but are talking about boycott ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We don't feel offended at all, I'm thanking you for not liking them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ aigo, f*ckers🤏🏻

4. So sensitive... what's there to be mad about?

5. Jjang-TAYC❤️

6. An army performance is still a performance ㅠ she can make mistakes

7. F*cking sensitiveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoonie, I love you and support you~~~~

8. ? What's problematic about this?

9. ??? So what is there to be mad about?? I re-read the post and looking at the comments, I think I'm starting to understand...ㅋ Fragile masculinity is indeed extremely fragile. Their mentality is so fragile that just looking at this 🤏 , they get hurt...

10. Their glass mentality is so fragile. Seriously sensitive ㅋㅋㅋ sigh, this is so tiring

11. What comment was problematic.....? Seriously, I f*cking don't know ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Don't touch STAYC, you repulsive f*ckers ㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗ

13. No but I kept reading it and still couldn't figure out what was problematic about it??? So talking about a normal performance is controversial? I don't get it

14. It's a f*cking win if they don't consume STAYC~~~ These are f*ckers who would make weird gifs about them

15. Jjang-TAYC, fighting. Hit even bigger



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com