Friday, May 28, 2021

[theqoo] LEE SEUNGGI GALLERY'S REACTION TO HIS PROTEST TRUCK....

"Seung-gallery is wishing for his breakup (T/N: ㅅㅊ = 소취 = wish fulfiller)
Let's go until the end, go go"

T/N: there are a lot of comments from his gallery, we'll translate a few!
"- You guys worked hard
- So this was real, ha ㅠㅠ seriously, how can this happenㅋㅋ I seriously hope that the fans can convey their heart and truth
- Is this Seongbok-dong?
- ㅇㅇ
- Here goes nothing
- ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"- Delete this, this is becoming a laughing stock in other galleries
> Why delete?
- Looks like it's real
- That's right, I'm tearing up ㅜㅜㅜ how is he gonna come back? ㅜㅜ
- ㅇㅇ
- Wow this is jjang
- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ there goes nothing ㅠㅠ
- I'm crying tears of blood, seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Well done
- Ah seriously ㅜ
- Who cares about the journalists or the trolls, it's a good thing that this is spreading no? Let's spread this. Don't write articles about anything else
- I support you..
- Let's protect him until we can"

"Title: we will receive the hate!
You can sell us as long as you break up!

- That's right, the fans will take the curses
- ㅇㅇ we will accept the curses
- Is receiving the curse something important?
- Well said
- ㅇㅇ
- Well said
- ㅇㅇ with or without curses
- ㅇㅇ
- Well said. is receiving curses so important?
- I will like you even if I get cursed at, as long as you break up
- ㅇㅇ
- It's ok even if I'm being cursed at ㅠㅠ
- ㅇㅇ
- You empty brains don't know that with these actions and wordings, you will just raise the opposition and it will just backfire on you. Do you guys think that Lee Seunggi will get married just because of you?
> Then, will you write us the wording?
> If he/you(?) can't get in your right mind, at least, just stay still
- This will just end up ridiculing Lee Seunggi. Please stop the truck. I'm begging you
> Hating b*tch, there is no greater ridicule than the public's opinion right now
- You guys are seriously real fans.."

original post: here

1. Just leaving the fandom would've been faster

2. I don't care if he breaks up or not, he already crossed over the river so...

3. I can understand why they want to step in but stop interfering in other people's lives. He will take care of his own life. Just because you're a fan doesn't mean you have the right to do this.

4. The solution is just to leave his fandom but I can also understand the fans' mind

5. Fans, *pat pat* ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Even Lee Seunggi's mom wouldn't go that far...

7. Fans, just leave him alone. Seunggi is already getting a ton of hate even here.. Do you think that it's normal?

8. I do understand the fans' heart. Just seeing Lee Seunggi's face on commercials nowadays puts me in a bad mood. His image went out of the window so I bet that his fans would want to say a word or two

9. Sigh.. I'm not gonna curse at the fans

10. Lee Seunggi is receiving all the hate right now so I understand why the fans would act like this

11. Just leave the fandom.... I get that he's a celebrity but interfering in his personal life like this is just not it

12. You would want your close friend to find someone good to marry right? These fans stuck with him for a long time so who would want their bias to marry to someone like her?

13. Their bias' image went out of the window so I understand his fans perfectly

14. Hul, is this for real...?

15. I can understand why people think that fans are crossing the line for acting like this over a celebrity's relationship. But we are talking about someone who has had a clean and honest image for 17 years and who shattered everything because he is now related to a scandalous family. For that reason, I do understand why the fans would act like this. If I were them, I would've left the fandom. I don't know how the fans would've reacted if the two of them had a good reputation but the public would've for sure supported them. I also find this situation pitiable. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com