Tuesday, June 15, 2021

[enter-talk] IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL WOMEN HELPING WOMEN?

And people still claim that women aren't other women's enemies?
(t/n: some posts are long, they will be paraphrased)
"Look at that Sulli b*tch's expression"
- The members are all smiling happily after winning #1 on ShowChamp meanwhile she's the only one crossing her arm like that. It's crazy that she shows this face after winning #1

-Gif about Dahyun shaming others.
I seriously get disgusted by the way she subtly bullies others around, it reminds me of Nayeon;; Looks like she wants to act like that now she's 22 y'o that's so mean"

"I don't know if she's pretty"
- To be honest I don't find her that pretty... She looks like a carp

(comment in 2014)
- Sulli seriously looks average no? She looks like a foxy b*tch. She kinda looks like the type who will act like an attention seeker and be proud of it? Since she's called the SM princess~ She thinks she can do anything just because people baby her a bit and tell her she's pretty. To be honest I don't know what's pretty about her
(same commenter in the same post in 2019)
- What that girl died? Why are people picking at Pann girls when Sulli is the one who passed? Hannams were the ones who wrote sexual comments and hate comments towards her. Yah I remember everything, those hannams were swearing at Sulli to death and they were making a big fuss with their sexual remarks, so why are they blaming women? The low standards they have. That's why we shouldn't associate ourselves with hannams. Nate Pann has nothing to do with Sulli, yet Pann girls are the ones who get sworn at

"Why is Jang Wonyoung's expression like that?"
- She's scary

"Shocking surgery failure from Son Naeun"
- This was her in Knowing Bros today, seriously who performed surgery on her... 
"Sulli, with no fundamentals of a good attitude"

"She's seriously freaking ugly, recently I've been looking at other communities and there's Im Nayeon's pictures everywhere. I get disgusted whenever I misclick an article and fall on her pictures"

"Jang Wonyoung's personality is so so. Proof pictures collection"

"If you look at Amazing, Sulli is seriously doing whatever she feels like. Krystal unexpectedly have a good personality"
"I watched Amazing and Sulli really is the influential one. She's making the unnies do everything and she orders around. She's ignorant with the way she acts and talks. What shocked me the most is that she has not a single once of self-reliance. She whines about everything and she gives up so easily. That's why people around her always end up doing everything for her. During their pajama party, you can see her kick Amber too...... She's scary. Krystal is unexpectedly nice which shocked me
- This made me log in seriously I really feel like they all ignore Luna on Amazing Fx. When the members are all playing around, Luna was just sitting alone and eating silently. I feel like the more I watch Fx, the more I realize that Sulli, Victoria and Krystal have their clique and Luna and Amber have their cliques. Amber is the only member who takes care of Luna 
- Sulli is famous for this. She also smokes. She acts like a baby in front of men and like a sunbae in front of women. 
- I'd be so annoyed if I were Krystal. She works out so hard to have this body while Sulli got liposuction. Meanwhile in broadcasts, you only hear them praise Sulli for losing weight
- No but how can we stay still when she's talking about a plastic bag diet (?);;; She only became skinny thanks to liposuction
- Everyone knows that she lost weight through surgery~.. You can't lump Krystal and Sulli together. Choi Sulli did liposuction
- That's right Sulli b*tch it must be nice to be like you. Having liposuction and still talking about plastic bag diet? 

- I feel like Jungyeon and Nayeon are too intimidating. They can't even manage their expressions. If I were a Twice member I would be so intimidated that I wouldn't be able to promote with them
- Every time I look at their promotion videos, she always talks about being ranked last and it's just funny to me... You can tell that she's always ranked on top and she's intimidating 
- But this team is the first group I see have so many controversies about fights within the group ever since debut. Dahyun and Nayeon made it so obvious when they debuted that they were fighting each other

post response:
[+140][-37]
original post: here

1. [+58, -2]
This happened some years ago but nothing changed. They think that if they managed themselves they can be celebritiesㅋㅋ
"Raise your hand if you think 'Me too if I doll up and managed myself, I could become like that'" (t/n: we'll translate a few)
- Of course I can 
- Of course!!! Me too I can as long as I doll up 
- I can if I lost weight and put on make up and took care of my skin
- As long as I lose weight
- If I get the SM treatment

2. [+52, -0]
Nowadays, they still do this but against the 4th gen female idols

3. [+44, -0]
As expected, it's a crime that Pann is this popular... 

4. [+31, -0]
I'm embarrassed 

5. [+30, -0]
They're still doing this on Fan-talkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ

6. [+28, -0]
They're still doing it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com