Tuesday, June 15, 2021

[enter-talk] WOULD YOU WANT YOUR BIAS TO DATE/GET MARRIED?

If you want to, upvote
Don't want either of the two, vote down

For those who upvote, please write in the comments why it would be a good thing

post response:
[+407][-287]
original post: here

1. [+141, -1]
Even if they did, I don't want to know about their personal lives. I hope that they live happily with a commoner

2. [+134, -1]
I hope that they meet a good person that can date them quietly. And for marriage, I hope that they find a good person after promoting for a long time at the end of their career

3. [+98. -70]
Ah I'm fine if it's between the group. But if it was someone else, I hope they can date or marry me

4. [+71, -1]
My heart would be torn apart so if they did it, I hope that they date later in their career with a non-attention-seeking person...

5. [+67, 0]
As long as it's not an Instagram influence, a YouTuber or a BJ...

6. [+53, -5]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking funny, why are you strangers deciding for them?

7. [+38, -1]
I hope that they date someone quietly and get married to them later like Choikang Changmin. I'm scared that someone will find out if  they made it obvious on Instagram. I also hope that their girlfriend won't engage in wars of nerves with the fans. I hope they don't date a girl with a nice family background, pretty but who has never worked and is just wasting her time away. I hope that they get married to a cool woman who has her own career

8. [+33, 0]
I felt this way recently. I'd rather hearing dating/marriage news of them rather than drug, DUI or personality scandal news... They are humans too so...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com