Tuesday, June 15, 2021

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] NU'EST REN, SELECTED FOR TITLE ROLE IN MUSICAL 'HEDWIG'... DRASTIC TRANSFORMATION

 

Boy group Nu'est member Ren got cast as the lead role in musical Hedwig. [...]
He's appeared in the musical Jamie and is returning to the stage after 1 year.[...]


original post: here

1. Wow!!!!! I'm looking forward fighting!!!!

2. Doesn't he suck at singing?

3. Hmmm.....

4. I'm not sure but I bet the person who picked him thought he would do a good job so they picked him. He didn't even appear yet why is everyone bullsh*tting here?

5. Oh it suits him 

6. Oh I'm looking forward! I saw Ren act last year and it was quite good, I'm waiting to see how he'll pull off Hedwig 

7. I've never seen him sing, but he does well on variety shows and the role suits him.. 

8. He suited Jamie perfectly so I'm looking forward

9. Ha... All I can do is sigh... 

10. As a Hedwig fan, please don't ruin this.. ㅠㅠ

11. Wow Minki I'm looking forward

12. Hullll daebak 

13. His singing is...

14. Does he sing well? I think the image suits him, he's set if he's a good singer

15. I'm genuinely curious to see this..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com