Tuesday, June 15, 2021

[theqoo] BTS JIMIN'S CHINESE FANS REVEALED HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY SUPPORT

Jimin's Chinese fanbase who are very sincere about his yearly birthday support... because they did so many big scale supports, they are calling them emperors (Hwang-jae-gong?)ㅋㅋㅋ

They said that they will have 3 Jeju Air's airplanes with Jimin's face wrapped around them for his birthday on October 13th
It seems like it's the first time that Jeju Air does a wrapping support

Gasp.... a plane?!!!!! Is that possible??

They said that the plane tickets and in-flight paper cups will also be part of the event

"*Dope* Hul daebak!"

The first part of his support is already so impressive that I'm speechless... I'm looking forward to this year's Jimtober so muchヾ(o˃ɞ˂o)シ

original post: here

1. I'm even more thankful towards Jeju Air for this though? ㅎㅎ... I like the Jimin-sshi who is good at singing and dancing

2. Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just how much did this cost

3. I want to fly in this, should I go to Jeju-do?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. He's receiving so much love...

5. Jimin Bar always does their work cleanly and I like how pure their love is towards Jimin. Every year, they always say that it's not a project but that it's a support. This year, the first part is already daebak. Aigo, the kids boiling with inferiority complex here are pathetic

6. Wow an airplane wrapping???????

7. Jimin Bar's love is seriously pure. I can really feel their love for Jimin so I'm thankful ㅠ Jimtober's scale is always daebak and I can feel the charming Chinese sensitivity too and it's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ for real, they are Hwang-jae-gong

8. This is daebak

9. Wow I want to fly in itㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want the paper cup too

10. Daebak. I don't have any plans on taking the airplane but I want to see this with my own eyesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com