Thursday, June 10, 2021

[marriage/in-laws] MY WIFE IS GOING TO HER PARENTS' HOUSE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's taking our daughter with her and going to her parents' house and said that she'll be back around Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did she know that I was taking my annual leave tomorrow to be doing such a pretty gesture for me?
Ah today on my way home, I bought 4 cans of beer and once I get home I should buy some fried chicken too~~
I will stuff myself up while watching Netflixㅎㅎㅎ ah... my lovely wifeㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ =3=
It's been a while since my co-workers looked this kind
The office looks so shalala~
Everyone, happy Thursday~~~

post response:
[+267][-22]
original post: here

1. [+160, 0]
I'm an ahjumma in my 50s. Make sure you get some good healing time alone and next time, take your kid alone and go home too ^^

2. [+149, -3]
ㅋㅋㅋ You should've wrote this on a male community siteㅋㅋ even as a girl, I can understand himㅋㅋ Please spend your next 3 days happily!

3. [+134, -2]
Me too I'm a wife but I understand him ㅋㅋㅋ I sometimes take my kid and visit my parents but my husband would pretend like it's a shame that he's not coming, or that its not a big deal or acts expressionless... Once, I said goodbye and went to start the car and realized that I left something home so I came back and saw him watching Knowing Bros with all the f*cking speakers up while talking on the phone ㅋㅋ He was telling his friends that his wife left and went to visit the parentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+69, 0]
My husband is on annual leave tomorrow....... is this you???

5. [+54, -2]
The man is cute and the girls who relate to him and laughing are cute too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+42, 0]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can really feel his happiness through the post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com