Thursday, June 10, 2021

[theqoo] YOUR AVERAGE JAPANESE ANIME ENGLISH PRONUNCIATIONㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



The kill point: Both are international students studying abroad (t/n: in Japan), that's why they're speaking in English ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. I clicked the post saying "Well Well~ Taiga"

2. ㅋㅋㅋ  Their pronunciation is as bad as mineㅋㅋㅋ  My pronunciation sucks so bad that I can't bring myself to speak in English anywhere

3. They're saying "Well well"?  F*ckㅋㅋㅋ It's not Bell bell? 

4. F*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're speaking English in Japan?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I knew this would be about Well well taiga ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ah I burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  This is way too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Crazy this is freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Kuroko's expressions was the funniest part

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Why would you speak in English if you're this good in Japanese?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com