Thursday, June 10, 2021

[theqoo] SLICE OF LIFE HEALING ANIME THAT SHOCKED ME WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE MANGA

 








The title is Usagi Drop
Everyone received healing from the anime that was about a 30 y'o men taking custody of a 6 y'o niece. This was the first act in the anime.
But the manga begins with the second act...

t/n: apparently they end up "alluding" to dating at the end

original post: here

1. 🤢🤮🤮🤮

2. I'm strongly recommending Barakamon to people who enjoyed healing mangas like Yotsuba 

3. Don't tell me they're dating??

4. F*ck is this true...? I only saw some thumbnails from the anime, and ended up watching the anime because I thought he would be some kind of perverted f*cker... And I even reflected because it turned out to be so wholesome.... F*ck as expected..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. It was indeed shocking, but since this is only in the manga, I can pretend it never existed and not read it f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. This ending even got male communities swearing at it. This is supposed to be a parenting story, but I don't know what took the author to do this but they completely self-sabotaged it.

7. Yotsuba and Barakamon are the way to go 

8. No don't tell me they end up together....??? She was 6 y'o when he started raising her she's practically his daughter??????

9. Ah f*ck so this is how it endsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ah serioulsy wow... 

10. I liked the kid actor in the live action movie so I went to look for the ending and I got so freaking shockedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  This is a baby... F*ck 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com