Wednesday, June 9, 2021

[theqoo] KARD SOMIN'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE

"I thought that I could live life harmoniously and kindly.
But the world wasn't like that.
Every time I am harmonious, I get kicked around
I've been rolling all over the place the whole time.
You also need a little bit of edge (T/N: first word "둥글둥글" means round or harmonious vs 각지다 = angular, edge)"

original post: here

1. Right now, Jun Jiwoo and Jun Somin's relationship is good (I don't know what it's like in real life but they look close in front of the camera). But before, they made it so obvious in front of the camera that they weren't close at all

2. But looking at her videos, she didn't look harmonious at all 

3. Like the T-ara case, this case might show a reversal later on so I'm staying neutral. Seeing how the company is still pushing despite being cursed at so much, something must have warranted this
> You think that there will be a reversal to this scandal?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> What is this BSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Isn't April's scandal getting buried right now? Why is she stirring things up again?

5. So that's why you became so sharp.. I see

6. Assailant

7. She's a former April member by the way

8. My friend, unfortunately, the times have improved and those videos will remain on the Internet so people aren't fools anymore

9. Even if you can't live a kind life, you shouldn't be mean..;

10. Round round

11. Why is she stirring things up again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com