Wednesday, June 9, 2021

[theqoo]THE REASON WHY WESTERNERS LIKE KPOP

"Because they only show the good things. Not like drugs, drinking and bad things like that but they're dancing happily and singing beautifully"
"I think that [Korean singers] are top tier. We even compare Shinee's Taemin with Michael Jackson"
"After he started listening to KPOP, his personality became a lot softer"
"I've encountered a lot of moments when I hated being alive, to the point I wanted to kill myself. My school days were hard. I've always been seen as a weirdo and I've been bullied. However, thanks to KPOP, I became stronger. After I spent time there (listening to KPOP?) I became able to converse with people more."

original post: here

1. It's because our lyrics are 'kind', our country has its own controversies. 

2. It's because you get so invested in consuming the fan content that you don't have time left to derail in your lifeㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's good to fangirl happily but I hope foreigners also do it moderately 

4. But it's true that after listening to idols songs, a lot of people can find dreams and hope through them and get comfort

5. Of course they're kindㅋㅋㅋㅋ  compared to their counterpart

6. We make a fuss over someone for just smoking.. ㅎㅎㅎ

7. So they also enjoy healthy and wholesome stuffㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I thought they'd enjoy those edgy music more 

8. All of our songs have this "You're too pretty, I love you, I can't live without you" vibeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The song quality overall is pretty good but the lyrics are too kind sometimes 

9. Of course compared to their countries' lyrics and MV.. 

10. Western song lyrics are full of swears and R rated lyrics, Korean songs are wholesome

11. But I don't understand why we need to be this wholesome?

12. KPOP is a drug approved by Confucianism.. (T/n: whenever Knets talk about Confucianism, it means conservativism) 

13. That's rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  KPOP idols don't talk about money, drugs and sex.. 

14. Confucian music ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Wasn't this in WAP's lyrics?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Swipe like a credit card?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com