Wednesday, June 9, 2021

[theqoo] MCDONALD'S FRENZY OVERSEAS

The delivery men are all waiting for the BTS set

original post: here

1. Hul this is not even my country but I feel sorry for these part-timers

2. This is to the point of being scary. There are so many of them gathered in one place

3. Wow ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

4. It's because the population of Indonesia is big so that's why. Their work force is daebak. 

5. It looks like a still cut from a movie..

6. Oh my... I'm sorry

7. Wow they should close the delivery system for a while. How are they gonna manage this?

8. Why is the police there?

9. Wow so they started selling now... fighting...

10. But it's fascinating how everyone is enjoying it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I saw this on my timeline so that's why.. This is a festival for the Indonesian Armysㅎㅎ

12. Wow;;;; fighting;;;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com