Wednesday, June 9, 2021

[enter-talk] WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK OF TWICE ALCOHOL FREE?

I seriously f*cking hate Park Jinyoung but the song was unexpectedly goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
I even saw good responses on Pann so what did everyone else think?

post response:
[+111][-22]
original post: here

1. [+59, -2]
Seriously it's so good that I can't tell it's a song from JYP. It's such a calm and healing song..

2. [+52, -3]
JYP's 2nd Dance The Night Away.... DTNA was so good so I was wondering if they could live up to the same hype, but Alcohol Free is just as good as DTNA

3. [+49, -3]
I like this vibe

4. [+34, -6]
Is it because I was expecting a second DTNA but this was worse than I expected. The song can be slow, but this is to a point where it got so boring to listen to and there are no parts I can really remember. I usually expect to see Twice dancing with army style choreographies in their MVs but after listening to this MV twice, I still don't remember any of the choreography. Still, since the song's register is a lot lower this time, the kids' voices came out well 

5. [+28, -6]
Is everyone shooting a prank camera here? The song felt like it had no chorus and it was just the 1st verse repeated over and over again. To the people who haven't listened to this song, you'd think it's really the 2nd DTNA by looking at the comments here. The only thing similar is the concept, nothing else. 

6. [+19, -5]
I got shocked at the top comments... Am I the only one who thought the song was freaking bad? I freaking love Twice and I even listen to their Japanese releases but this song was way too calm and boring. The dance was also so so from what I've seen in the MV... Twice's color is being bubbly with their Summer songs but this song was so weak that it made me think if it was a pre-release. Twice's visuals are all legendary here but the song was a shame


[theqoo] TWICE'S 10TH MINI ALBUM 'ALCOHOL-FREE' MV



This was a legendary MV

original post: here

1. Seriously this feels like an easy-to-listen song at night ㅋㅋㅋ

2. They're all so pretty and so refreshing starting from Nayeon 

3. The song is so good and the MV is daebak. The kids all came out so pretty ㅋㅋ

4. I really like the fact that this is easy to listen to. The perfect song to just listen with earphones

5. Wow I love this song. It's so novel!

6. Their visual attack is crazy seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Huh? Am I the only one who found it so so... It was even hard to listen until the end;; 

8. Hul Sana's voice in the last part was so pretty 

9. This is the best release so far, I loved DTNA but this one is even betterㅋㅋㅋ

10. This is a bit too calm for meㅜㅠㅜㅜ I usually like songs like More & More


[theqoo] THE MEMBER WHO SUITS TWICE'S ALCHOHOL-FREE THE BEST








original post: here

1. Nayeon is simply Twice's identity 

2. Nayeon is always the one who pulls off their concepts the best

3. Nayeon always suits them, especially their title tracks

4. GEnius idol Im Nayeon Her fruitness is exploding🍒

5. She's so refreshing ㅋㅋㅋ

6. I love you you're the best

7. There's not a single song that Nayeon doesn't suitㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Nayeon suits Twice perfectly 

9. She's the human refreshingness

10. She's such a hot girl... She's a f*cking good dancer too 


[theqoo] TWICE'S ALCHOHOL-FREE FIRST STAGE REVEAL ON ELLEN SHOW 








original post: here

1. I thought they cancelled the Ellen Show??

2. F*cking prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠ  As expected they're good performers this was a real stage

3. Tzuyu is f******cking pretty

4. Wow but they spent so much money on the set it's impressiveㅋㅋㅋ  Everyone is pretty 

5. Momo's murmuring part was fine? She suits this tone way better

6. Ugh... They're such food performers

7. The song and the choreography are quite boring I feel like the styling could've been for another song 

8. Wow F*ck they're f*cking pretty and the song is damn good 

9. Please let us watch in Korea too soon 

10. Chaeyoung's rap part is addictive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com