Wednesday, June 9, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA KARINA'S FREAKING PRETTY FORCE IN NEW VIDEO ㄷㄷ









(more pics at source)


"Wow crazy, she looks more like an AI than an AI.." 

This was the teaser picture


original post: here

1. She looks like a CG. I thought that her face was retouched but it wasn't;;

2. She looks like a character. How can she look like that?

3. The one where she closes her eyes is f*cking cute ㅠㅠ

4. Seriously looks like an AI

5. Is she a CG? Wow...

6. That's right, Jimin-ah, get married to me

7. Seriously freaking oba... every time I see her, I can't say anything else but "wow"

8. She's not an AI???

9. The more I see her, the prettier she looks... She's an unique beauty ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Let's just have Karin as the AI-Karina at this point

11. Why did they even make AI-Karina?ㅋㅋㅋ she looks more like a CG

12. F*cking pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com