Thursday, June 10, 2021

[theqoo] SIZE OF EXO D.O'S EYES WITH GLASSES ON..ㄷㄷ


His eyesight is usually bad but he can't wear contacts. Since he couldn't see, he wore his glasses shortly to play the gameㅋㅋㅋ

These are not fashion glasses, they are really glasses for the sight!





The size of his eyes without glasses


original post: here

1. You're telling me that his eyes got smaller?

2. I f*cking like Do Kyungsoo with rimless glasses... but I didn't know that he couldn't wear contacts. It must've been so frustrating all this time. I'm someone who needs glasses all the time because of my bad eyesight. As soon as I remove them, I'm going crazy because it's so frustrating

3. I don't think that there's that much of a difference between him wearing the glasses and not wearing them ㅋㅋ

4. *Gasp* so when he's performing on stage, he can barely see??? What to do... how does he do it?.... impressive...

5. They suit him so well. So cute

6. I'm fine with him wearing glasses during his promotion but he's still handsome and cute without glasses

7. No but... he looks way too charming with his glasses on.... how can someone suit this kind of design...

8. He has prescription in his glasses?????? 

9. I bet that he has low prescription since there's not much of a difference with and without glasses

10. Turns out that the reason why I look ugly with glasses on is solely my fault

11. Wow this is daebak

12. He's f*cking cute

13. There's not much of a difference... mine seriously get 2 times smaller ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Hul he f*cking suit the glasses though? Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ freaking handsome. I thought that it would've turned out like Sandeul when reading the title

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com