Tuesday, June 1, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA'S 'NEXT LEVEL' THAT IS REALLY WORTHY OF ITS NAME ON MELON 24HITS CHART ㄷㄷ.JPG

 


original post: here

1. I'm on the Next Level.

2. I'm listening to this and ASAP so much lately

3. Hul I don't have any money so I stopped using Melon and I didn't even know Heize came out with a new songㅠㅠ

4. Navis? Calling

5. Aespa's songs are so good from Black Mamba to Next Levelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Seeing how Aespa is gaining the general public's favor, they sure are doing well 

7. Navis. Calling.

8. The addictiveness is amazing

9. I listen to it 100x a dayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I.See.The.New!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVO!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Beat drop novice calling~!

12. Navis~calling

13. The song is f*cking good ㅋㅋㅋㅋI used to not care about them but after listening to this song I freaking love Aespa now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. Ning Ning nad Winter's parts are so good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com