Tuesday, June 1, 2021

[teens stories] YAH, AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO F*CKING LIKE PEOPLE WITH GLASSES????


Not those round glasses but this oneㅠ.. I seriously go crazy just looking at people with this kind of glasses. My heartbeat reacts first. Even my crush right now kinda wears this kind of glasses...But of course, I don't like him just because of his glasses. But his glasses played a big role in attracting my interest... ㅠ seriously, as soon as someone wears these, they look cool ㅠ seriously.. am I the only one like this?.. Am I? ㅠ

post response:
[+116][-9]
original post: here

1. [+79, -12]
It's become he's Lee Jeno that he looks pretty. But if a commoner wears that, it's a bit...

2. [+77, -4]
These are the must-haves from the try hards in our school so I hate it (T/n: OP uses "가오충" which is a slang for people who pretend to be strong/tough)

3. [+45, -4]
Sigh, Jeno-yah I only think that it looks pretty because you're wearing it

4. [+17, 0]
I just... want to cry

5. [+15, 0]
I think that it looks f*cking nice when a handsome nerd wears it

6. [+9, 0]
It's because he's Jeno... If I wear them... I'll look like a loser

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com