Tuesday, June 1, 2021

[enter-talk] WOW IU BOUGHT A 13 BILLION HOUSE IN HARD CASH

I'm just so jealous
It's a new house built in Cheongdam

post response:
[+578][-30]
original post: here

1. [+304, -6]
Every time I see something like this, I really want to succeed but I know that even when I die, I won't be able to make that much and it just makes me want tear up so much

2. [+228, -7]
The most impressive fact about this is that IU is only 29 y.o...

3. [+211, -10]
It's not her whole fortune that's worth 13 billion but only the price of the house..... meanwhile, IU donated over 3 billion won to charity

4. [+132, -8]
Seeing how even the teachers in our school studied like their lives depended on it to enter SNU and Yonsei and pass the teacher's qualification exam, but don't even get paid 400K won makes me ponder about life + this is not a hate comment towards IU

5. [+76, -2]
Looks like the main house from Penthouse

6. [+74, -2]
Even if you won the lotto and went to SNU, you wouldn't make enough to buy a house like this in your whole life


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com