Tuesday, June 1, 2021

[theqoo] LITTLE MERMAID LIVE ACTION'S LEAD ACTORS UPLOADED A PICTURE

They were filming the last part in Europe

original post: here

1. My memories went out of the window, f*ck

2. Doesn't look bad.. I want to watch it

3. My memories... my... Ariel... ㅠㅠ

4. ..? If you don't like it, just don't watch it. Why are people judging their faces openly and calling them ugly..? Aren't you just being a hate commenter.? I don't think that they match either but I just have to not watch it (I don't really have any interest in it either). I just find it ridiculous that people who are so into the anime are bashing these real life people. It's so low how you guys are leaving hate comments thinking that they are easy targets because they are foreigners...

5. You can just say that they are different from the image of the original work and leave. Why call them ugly??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so disgustedㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't know these actors very well so the first time I saw the male actor, I thought that he looked old and that the comments would be about their age gap..

6. The prince is so-so

7. Ah.. I'll leave the mermaid princess from the animation in my memories... farewell...

8. The hate comments are intenseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Don't match. Let go of Ariel

10. F*cking so-so

11. This is only attracting the interest of people who don't want the movie out. 

12. The male actor doesn't suit the role eitherㅋㅋㅋ People say that he has a good voice but it's not like they were casting voice actors....... I think that they need to visually match, otherwise, it's just so-so

13. Wow the hate comments are no joke....

14. I'm not gonna watch this anyways so I'm just gonna wait for the reviews after the premiere

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com