Monday, June 14, 2021

[theqoo] TXT #5 ON BILLBOARD 200CHART


They went from 25th with 553 to 5th. They're in their career high now
congrats congrats

original post: here

1. Oh congrats congrats. I'm another group's fan but I'm listening to this song a lot. The title song is freaking good

2. Hul?? This is amazing. 1x0=lovesong's Anti-Romantic is such a good song. As another group's fan I'm always listening to it nowadays

3. The song was good and the performance too. I have no comments about the visuals either. It would be weirder if the song didn't do well 

4. I'm another group's fan but even I wished the song to hit big. Please succeed even more congrats!!

5. I'm another group's fan but this album from TXT was the best so far. I can listen to the whole album in one go and all of the b-side tracks are good. I encourage everyone who have some time to listen to their b-side tracks too, they're really good. And congrats to TXT for their Billboard ranking 

6. The song is good, I like rock style

7. They're really amazing~~~ Wow... I'm a BTS ban and I enjoyed the song so much this time, there was no way it didn't do well 

8. This title track was f*cking good!!!!! It reminds me of Unbelievable's Why Don't We

9. I'm envious of Bighit. They have both BTS and TXT, they must be so full (t/n: from eating) 

10. I'm another group's fan but I bought the album, it's so good. TXT congrats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com