Monday, June 14, 2021

[theqoo] I'M EXPECTING A FRENZY OVER MCDONALD'S GOODS NEXT WEEK







McDonald's Bangtan goods

original post: here

1. Hul so cute ㅠㅠ

2. Where is Namjoon's drawing? I think that OP should add it in~~

3. We don't know the details yet but they should give these for delivery too ✊✊✊✊ their sales will increase way more like that 

4. McD's should raise their part-timers' hourly salary humanely speaking ㅠㅠ

5. Are they gonna sell these on Weverse? Or are they going to give them randomly at McD's?

6. I don't think that these will be released from McD's side but from Bangtan's side though? I'm a manager at McD's and we had to prepare a postcard for the 8th anniversary of the McD's, so a notice was posted in the company in advance, but nothing has been said about this.. 17th is 3 days away..

7. Save the part-timers

8. Someone said BTSDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I have to buy this

10. What the? This is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I ate at McD's 3 times last week.. Looks like I'll have to give up this week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. I'll go this week too ㅜㅜ I've been on an expedition for 3 weeks since there are no McD's where I liveㅜㅜ even so, I'll go~!

13. F*cking cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I shall go Friday after school

14. McD's needs to raise their hourly wages

15. Fighting to all part-timers ㅠㅠㅠ I'm not a fan but I want to go eat there. So cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com