Monday, June 14, 2021

[theqoo] TWICE JUNGYEON "AFTER LISTENING TO 'ALCOHOL FREE' I THOUGHT I WAS THE MEMBER WHO DIDN'T LIKE IT"

Jihyo: When I first listened to Alcohol Free, the people in the company said that they don't think the song would suit Twice. But our reaction was actually really good.

Jungyeon: I was the only member who thought it was so so. This is the worst comeback song we had so far. There are too many alcohol words and It doesn't suit Twice


original post: here

1. Me too I found the song boring this time

2. The song is good just not title worthy 

3. It's so so good though....But Jungyeon's reason was cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Me too I didn't like it at first and thought 'is this really for Summer?' but the more I listened the better it got. I can understand them though 

5. Me too I found it the worst comeback 

6. Me too I was like that at first, but now I'm addictedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I liked it, but it's fine if the members doesn't like all songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's funny people use this to bash them 

8. I liked it. I liked I Can't Stop Me, Feel Special and Fancy but Alcohol free got added to the listㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I agree, the song was boring 

10. Yeah the song sounds old 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com