Monday, June 14, 2021

[theqoo] WEDDING BETWEEN A '61 LINER AND A '93 LINER THAT'S CREATING A BUZZ IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW

 

Yamadera Koichi is a '61 liner and he's a famous voice actor
He's married Okada Robin Shoko who is a -93 liner and a former idol

They met on a radio show

This is Yamadera's 3rd marriage

Just this is already news worthy enough but...

"Hul... when I looked them up, the age gap wasn't the only issue. When he was married to his former wife, he would write jokes about his lover on Twitter and there were people suspecting him of cheating. The person who took the picture was his former wife..."

"They wrote to each other
"You can use this as a date-with-your-boyfriend-picture"
"You can use this as a date-with-your-girlfriend-picture""

Before Yamadera Koichi divorced his former wife Tanaka Rie, he tweeted the picture above and his former wife had suspicions of him having an affair with Okada Robin Shoko 

"Voice actor Yamadera Koichi ('61 liner) is getting remarried but his partner is a '93 liner. Also, his former wife Tanaka Rie liked a comment from an acquaintance saying "as expected. The worst" and it's creating a buzz right now.. I'm feeling nauseous"


original post: here

1. A loss for humanity...

2. Personally, I find Tanaka Rie way more likable and somehow, I hated that ahjussi. As expectedㅎ...

3. This gives me the Hong Sangsoo and Kim Minhee vibes. I seriously can't understand

4. Honestly, because they are the age of my dongsaeng and my parents, it makes me want to puke

5. I'm seriously someone who doesn't really care about age gaps but always remarrying to someone younger is just not it. Especially through affairs

6. F*ck, you dare sh*tting on Tanaka Rie????????????

7. Crazy, isn't he an important figure when it comes to voice actors? The age gap is shocking but seeing how they came out of an affair really makes me pukeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ew

9. Ugh this is so disgusting

10. He's not an ahjussi but a grandpa no? Hul

11. Grandpa, where's your conscience? 

12. Even I know who he is

13. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah I can't understand

14. Wow their age gap is bigger than me and my parents'... ㄷㄷ

15. Hul his former wife was Tanaka Rie;;;;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com