Friday, July 16, 2021

[teens stories] THE KIDS WHO LIKE SUMMER ARE F*CKING SAINTS

Because of the sweats, I have to shower twice a day...
And I am the most sensitive during summer
I start sweating buckets just by going out a little bit;; even when I just came out of the shower, I start sweating...
After straightening my bangs, it gets all messy again after 5 minutes...
I can't put on any makeup because my face is so sweaty...
Even if I wash myself before sleeping, once I wake up, I feel so uncomfortable
I just hope that fall comes quickly..
I'm the happiest when I can wear the hoodies in my closet
(T/N: Korea is going through a heat wave right now)


post response:
[+1,153][-34]
original post: here

1. [+725, -23]
I seriously f*cking hate it. The cold doesn't feel unpleasant to me but the heat is f*cking unpleasant. There are bugs flying everywhere every day. And for showers, I seriously need to take one every time I come back. I seriously f*cking hate summer

2. [+487, -17]
For real, I seriously want to kill off summer. I don't even want to go out

3. [+359, -12]
Agree. I'm f*cking mad. I get f*cking sweaty and the smell of sweat is f*cked

4. [+291, -151]
I like summer

5. [+241, -8]
I hate the heat in the summer but I like that the sun sets late

6. [+165, -177]
Even so, in retrospect, there's no season that's as pretty as summer.... Even if at that time, I felt like dying, when I think back, I think of the time when I could open the windows late at night and have the fan on. It was so dreamy

7. [+148, -28]
It's f*cking hard to wake up in the winter. For real, your body gets heavy and more tired. Summer is the best

8. [+127, -46]
Somehow, I like the freshness of summer and the sound of cicadas

9. [+124, -6]
In the winter, you can get warm by layering clothes.. but in the summer, it's hot and sweaty no matter how much clothes you remove;;;;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com