Friday, July 16, 2021

[enter-talk] GROUPS WHO HAVE PICKED THEIR LEADERS WELL

BTS RM 
EXO Suho
Winner Kang Seungyoon
Nu'est Jonghyun
OMGirl Hyojung
They seem like the type of people who will take responsibility of their groups for a long time

post response:
[+649][-72]
original post: here

1. [+343, -20]
Seriously seriously agree. Thank you for mentioning our leader

2. [+155 ,-15]
I'm betting my life on fangirling over Winner thanks to Kang Seungyoon. He said "Let good things happen to Winner" during his sleep talking, if this kind of person is the leader of the group, the members will inevitably like him. As expected even after the vacuum period, there's nothing to be scared about. Thank you for mentioning our maknae leader

3. [+140, -14]
Thank you for mentioning our maknae but leader Kang Seungyoon❤️

4. [+93, -10]
Nam Joonie's UN speech

5. [+91, -4]
He had no promotions before Winner's debut about his MV, even so, he was about to kick the chart's roof with his digital single solo and he leveraged on his own experience for his group's promotions... He seems to love Winner even more than me which makes me feel attacked as a fan sometimesㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Thank you for viewing our leader positively!!
"I feel so sorry towards the fans who've been waiting for me all this time. But even if I had to go back in time, I'll have no regrets. I would've gave up my solo album the same way. If I insisted on releasing a solo album. There would be no Kang Seungyoon who would've written REALLY REALLY, and no Kang Seungyoon who would've written EVERYDAY. That's why I definitely don't regret."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com