Friday, July 16, 2021

[theqoo/enter-talk] NCT JUNGWOO AND STRAY KIDS LEE KNOW, SELECTED AS 'SHOW! MUSIC CORE''S NEW MCS

NCT’s Jungwoo And Stray Kids’ Lee Know have been reported as new “Music Core” MCs.

On July 16, Hankook Ilbo reported that NCT’s Jungwoo and Stray Kids’ Lee Know have been appointed as hosts for the MBC music program along with Kim Min Ju. It was previously announced on July 15 that SF9’s Chani’s final episode as an MC will be on July 17.

In response to the report, a source from MBC commented, “It has not been decided yet.”

Due to broadcasting of the Tokyo Olympics, “Music Core” will not air
CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Jungwoo fighting!!!!! Looking forward to it 💚

2. Jungwoo-yah congrats💚💚

3. Jungwoo, Lee Know and Mijoo's visuals are the best

4. Lee Know, congrats❤️❤️

5. My eyes are once again in ecstasy after seeing this duo... Crazy, I'm already excited at the thought of seeing these sharp nose'd handsome menㅠㅠ

6. Oh it's my first time seeing both of them but their face chemistry looks fine

7. Hul Lee Know congrats❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. You're telling me that I'll get to see Jungwoo's face every week... I'm happy

9. Jungwoo-yah, congrats💚💚 Our Five-blessings will do well💚💚 

10. Jungwoo-yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

11. I was wondering where Lee Know was from and turns out he's from Stray Kids.. He's handsome...



[enter-talk] THE VISUAL CHEMISTRY OF THE NEW MUCORE MCSㄷㄷ

NCT Jungwoo


Stray Kids Lee Know


Minjoo

I'm already f*cking looking forward to MuCore....
ㄷㄷ I'm wetting my pants over their visual combo 

post response:
[+237][-9]
original post: here

1. [+150, -8]
Kim Jungwoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This puppy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thinking that I'll be able to see his selca and MCing every week makes me happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+125, -7]
Our Jungwoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congrats ㅠㅠㅠ find strength!!!!! Fighting to Lee Know-nim and Minjoo-nim too!!!!!

3. [+93, -7]
You're telling me that I'll see Lee Minho MC.. he's good at talking so he'll do well. Fighting

4. [+78, 0]
Our Jungwoo...ㅠㅠㅠ No but since when has he grown this much to be MCing for a music show... This rookie who cried after his Boss stage ㅠㅠ I'm totally supporting you!!

5. [+61, -1]
Jungwoo.... to be able to see your face on TV... I've waited... for days and days... for Jung-peu to come out from hell... but at the same time, I felt excitedㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah daebak, Jungwoo, let's become a super star! I'm so proud ㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com